Real-time information is the lifeblood of any financial institution. But what if you need to connect many different forms of information to serve customers and manage risk? This white paper explores the difficult data challenges faced by firms in financial services and outlines a better approach. A “universal repository” ingests data in any form, connects it to other forms of data, and presents it in any way desired by users.
Organizations that have implemented a universal repository have discovered significant benefits:
- Faster access to relevant data insights for more users
- Accelerated application delivery by more developers
- Reduced risks through shared management
- Reduced effort in data sourcing, data transformation, data presentation, and system operations
- Reduced infrastructure costs