Data insight is critical to all aspects of the buy-side investment process from portfolio decisions that drive core revenue and incremental revenue opportunities, to delivering unique and timely investment research, and rapidly innovating and offering new products to clients.
While this is a key goal for asset managers, built on the ability to understand and apply advanced analytics across their data landscape, it is often frustrated by a fragmented architecture, legacy systems, data silos and point-to-point integration that lead to sub-optimal processes such as poor client engagement and reporting.
To resolve these problems and drive better outcomes, including accelerated data insights and seamless customer interaction, asset managers need to consolidate and govern data on a single platform that can provide a complete and accurate 360 degree view of client data.
This webinar covers:
- Buy-side data management challenges and the need for change
- Approaches to gaining a better understanding of client data
- How to consolidate data and create a 360 degree view of all client data
- Technology solutions that support data consolidation, analytics and delivery
- The operational benefits and competitive advantages of a 360 customer view