As unstructured data floods into capital markets in the wake of traditional structured data, firms must manage both data types and ensure ease of access to extract data required for regulatory compliance efficiently and effectively.
Beyond compliance, firms can add value to the business by gaining a clear understanding of their unstructured data, integrating it with structured data, and creating new processes, products and services. They can also assess and mitigate risk associated with the data.
- In this webinar hear about:
- Regulatory requirements for unstructured data
- Best practice approaches to compliance
- How to gain value from unstructured data
- Examples of business use cases of the data