Implemented across the enterprise, data lineage can provide significant business benefits, including new business opportunities, better decisions based on quality data, faster time to market, and competitive advantage. From an operational perspective, it can underpin automation, support increasing numbers of data sources, identify redundant systems, greatly improve data control, and optimize costs.
The webinar covers:
- Approaches firms can take to implement data lineage
- Challenges presented by legacy and multiple systems
- Technology solutions to build and automate enterprise lineage
- The importance of data catalogs, business glossaries and data taxonomy
- Use cases of lineage from compliance to new business opportunities