Large language models (LLMs) from companies like OpenAI, Microsoft, Google, and Anthropic are generating a lot of interest and use by the public, but they have some major functional issues such as bias, reasoning errors, safety, and privacy concerns. Companies that can take advantage of their data with LLMs will have a strong business advantage.
Progress understands this, and that’s why MarkLogic and Semaphore are the only solutions you need to help you leverage your data with GenAI, providing context, meaning, and insight into the data used by AIs while improving and contextualizing results. With MarkLogic and Semaphore, you can:
- Improve AI trustworthiness
- Capture human expertise as a re-usable knowledge graph
- Add context and meaning to your data ahead of your LLM to improve results
- Support LLMs with private knowledge
- Act as an LLM-independent associative long-term secure private data memory
- Reduce LLM functional issues
- Provide security and transparency with respect to LLM responses
Get complimentary access to the Gartner® report to learn more about the importance of GenAI for data management.
Gartner, hpye cycle for data management, 2023, by Aaron rosenbaum, 26 july 2023
gartner is a registered trademark and service mark of gartner, inc. and/or its affiliates in the u.s. and internationally. hype cycle is a registered trademark of gartner, inc. and/or its affiliates and is used herein with permission. all rights reserved.