Authors Pete Aven and Diane Burley explain how this evolution in data management naturally accepts heterogeneous data, enabling you to bridge data silos. With practical examples, discover how organizations use multi-model databases to reduce complexity, save money, lessen risk, and shorten time to value.
- Get unified views across disparate data models and formats within a single database
- Learn how multi-model databases leverage the inherent structure of data being stored
- Load as is and harmonize unstructured and semi-structured data
- Gain agility in data access and delivery through APIs, interfaces, and indexes
- Learn how multi-model databases scale, and provide ACID capabilities and security
- Examine how a multi-model database fits into your existing architecture
Fill out the form below to access this resource.
You only need to do this once.