Four-Star Gen. Stanley McChrystal and business leaders share strategies to tackle data integration challenges and drive digital transformation
San Carlos, Calif. – March 13, 2019 – MarkLogic Corporation, the next generation data platform provider for simplifying complex data integration, announced today that Gen. Stanley McChrystal and top business leaders will headline its annual user conference, MarkLogic World 2019, “Integrate to Innovate” in Washington D.C., May 14-15, 2019.
Enterprises and organizations need to integrate unprecedented amounts of data to innovate and run businesses more efficiently in a data driven world. The conference brings together hundreds of business leaders, cloud architects, data scientists, IT managers, developers and administrators from Global 2000 companies and other leading organizations across multiple industries, including banking, manufacturing, life sciences and government, to hear from MarkLogic and industry experts on topics including data security, simplifying data integration, and building innovative applications at the core of the business.
“Companies realize the future of their business depends on the ability to quickly and cost-effectively integrate the data around them, yet most still struggle to do so,” said Gary Bloom, CEO of MarkLogic. “With help from Gen. McChrystal and our customers, we’ll share how to get from Mission Impossible to Mission Accomplished by integrating data to drive digital transformations to run the business more efficiently. From healthcare to finance, to manufacturing and insurance, these speakers have mastered data management and this event is the ultimate opportunity to learn the tools for business-critical success.
This year’s conference agenda includes:
- Four-Star Management Strategy by Gen. Stanley McChrystal: Gen. McChrystal will share field-tested leadership lessons on innovation and change when old systems fall short. The four-star general is the former commander of U.S. and international forces in Afghanistan and the former leader of Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC), which oversees the military’s most sensitive forces. He authored the best-selling leadership books, My Share of the Task: A Memoir and Team of Teams: New Rules of Engagement for a Complex World.
- MarkLogic CEO, Gary Bloom: Bloom and other MarkLogic executives will deliver keynotes on the challenges and opportunities facing enterprises, and the role of next-generation database technologies to solve challenges and seize opportunities.
- Success stories from top organizations: AbbVie, ABN Amro, Airbus, Amgen, Credit Suisse, Chevron, DTIC, Eaton, Genentech, Great American Insurance Group, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Northern Trust, the U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory and more will share best practices working with MarkLogic to break down data silos and put data to work.
- Women Who Innovate lunch and executive panel: Women in the field discuss experiences and strategies with conference attendees on promoting diversity and empowering women in their careers.
- Hands-on training courses and technical deep dive sessions: Topics include cloud strategy, building data hubs, leveraging semantic graph capabilities, integrating supply chain management systems, a 360 view of mission critical data, data governance and most importantly, data security. Technical experts from MarkLogic University will also lead over 30-hours of hands-on technical training courses.
The two-day event is being held at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center in Washington, D.C. To register, please visit world.marklogic.com.