I’m excited to announce the dates and locations for our 2017 MarkLogic World events.
US Event | Chicago | May 16-17 | Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
European Event | London | June 13 | The IET
Japanese Event | Tokyo | June 1 | Tokyo Station Hotel
Planning for the 2017 events is just getting underway and the team is excited.
This year’s User Conferences will bring all the training & networking opportunities you’ve come to know (and love).
- MarkLogic University will be on-hand again to teach a few different MLU Courses as part of our pre-conference training.
- Once again we’ll have insightful keynotes from the executive staff here at MarkLogic.
- Our product team, who will be fresh off the launch of MarkLogic 9, will lead the team in technical breakouts—Breakouts that will help you INTEGRATE. STORE. MANAGE. & SEARCH. your data.
- In addition to expert presenters, we will have our Expert 1:1 sessions again this year—it will be your opportunity to ask our NoSQL experts, in a 1-on-1 experience, those questions burning in your mind. Don’t want to wait until May to get your questions answered? Join the MarkLogic Community and start networking with experts today!
- And back by popular demand, we will close out the week with several hands-on workshops that give you a deep dive into the functions of MarkLogic learned about earlier in the week.
- Plus, plenty of networking at our Welcome reception, the MarkLogic World Party and in the Sponsor Showcase during breaks and meals.
We can’t wait to host you next year! Stay tuned for more information and if you want to make sure you keep up to data on MarkLogic World or provide suggestions sign up for MarkLogic World alerts. And we’d love you to follow @MarkLogic for information about #MLW17 and other happenings here at MarkLogic!
In the meantime, if you’re hungry for some MarkLogic training, here’s a few helpful links: