More and more organizations – in both the public and private sectors – are turning to the cloud to get fast, cost-effective IT infrastructure. Cloud infrastructure – like that provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS) – is proven to be scalable, reliable, and secure, and can help improve data accessibility (including better support for a mobile workforce). And, there’s no wait for hardware to be ordered and configured – it’s as close to immediate gratification as you can get!
Now MarkLogic – the only Enterprise NoSQL database platform – is available through the AWS Marketplace. You get the full features of the latest MarkLogic 7 release – including our new MarkLogic Semantics – so you can leverage the richest, strongest NoSQL database in the market along with easy deployment and purchasing.
1) Try it out (use the FREE Developer license), without having to load anything on your own machines or procure new hardware;
2) Set up a development environment to build and test applications (again, using the free Developer license); or even
3) Run production applications on a single or instance or a managed cluster (with competitive Essential Enterprise subscription pricing).
MarkLogic is the first real enterprise database built for Amazon: you get schema-agnostic flexibility plus ACID transactions, government-grade security, replication for HA/DR, and clustering. That means you don’t have to give up enterprise functionality or scale just because you want to run on AWS.
At 99¢ an hour, that’s a pretty good deal.
Want more info?
• Learn more about the new features in MarkLogic 7
• Check out our Developer Community for some demo videos and documentation on how to set up MarkLogic on AWS
• Or, if you’re at AWS Re:Invent this week, meet up with members of the MarkLogic product management and engineering teams.
Like what you just read, here are a few more articles for you to check out or you can visit our blog overview page to see more.
Get info on recent and upcoming product updates from John Snelson, head of the MarkLogic product architecture team.
The MarkLogic Kafka Connector makes it easy to move data between the two systems, without the need for custom code.
MarkLogic 11 introduces support for GraphQL queries that run against views in your MarkLogic database. Customers interested in or already using GraphQL can now securely query MarkLogic via this increasingly popular query language.
Don’t waste time stitching together components. MarkLogic combines the power of a multi-model database, search, and semantic AI technology in a single platform with mastering, metadata management, government-grade security and more.Request a Demo