Social Media Analysis Solutions
Nearly one-quarter of website visits are to social networking sites. The volume of content and conversations from social media is growing exponentially. Organizations using MarkLogic’s advanced social media monitoring and analytics features are conducting real-time analysis of customer conversations, providing targeted customer support and identifying industry trends earlier than ever before.
Agile Social Media Analysis for the Enterprise
Social media is now the most popular online activity, but how do you find valuable insights in all the user-generated content on review sites and blogs, millions of Facebook posts, and billions of Tweets? MarkLogic Social Media Monitoring in conjunction with MarkLogic’s Enterprise NoSQL database analyzes all social media conversations in real-time, including dozens of attributes like influence, sentiment, volume, and demographics. It then detects actionable signals from the everyday noise and surfaces that information as it happens.
Users can drill down into conversations and understand drivers of positive and negative sentiments. They are also able to figure out what the most effective tools are, what needs to be discontinued because it doesn’t work, and what should be ramped up because it works. A good analytics system tells you where you need to focus. Brands are able to better understand and react to relevant activity, eliminating the need to sort through huge amounts of data.
Faster and More Flexible Social Media Analysis
With MarkLogic’s analytics system extracting and tagging data is fast and precise, enabling organizations to:
- Clarify activities and trends with descriptive statistics such as how many followers you have and which channels are used most frequently
- Follow links between friends, fans, and followers to identify connections as well as the biggest influencers
- Examine the content in conversations to identify themes, sentiments, and connections that would not be revealed by observation alone
- Combine social media with relational data for even more actionable insights
Because MarkLogic stores all content natively in XML, it eliminates the need for rigid data models. By indexing all content and semantically enriching it, users can search on the data and find relevant content instantly. An analytics tool should be able to show you trends in positive, negative and neutral activity, and enable you to drill down and see the actual comments. With MarkLogic you can see changes over time and correlate social media trends with the circumstances that triggered them.
Social Media Dashboard
Benefits of Using MarkLogic for Social Media Analysis
- See relevant conversations about your brand and competitors in real-time.
- Discover market perceptions, pinpoint emerging crises or buzz that can provide insight to develop proactive strategies.
- Reduce total cost of ownership (TCO), with MarkLogic hardware costs are up to 90% lower than the competition.
- Metadata and category creation by users with no developer involvement.
- Custom interfaces and feeds.
Find your next MarkLogic solution Content Authoring »