Data Unification Solutions
Organizations have important information scattered across silos, some in costly, legacy systems. It’s expensive to maintain all those systems, and time-consuming to find the information when it’s distributed. Data unification with MarkLogic makes information storage, search, and retrieval easier and faster.
Enterprise Agility with Data Unification
Users need access to a wide variety of information in a single location for fast retrieval. Consolidating different data types is difficult, particularly with relational database management systems (RDBMS). In contrast, data unification with MarkLogic’s Enterprise NoSQL database simplifies the creation of a central, searchable data repository.
Organizations are able to take a Big Data approach to managing their information; they can accumulate and update all data from the disparate systems into a single repository, enabling them to streamline search and use data effectively.
Data Unification That Is Faster & More Flexible
Because MarkLogic stores all content natively in XML, it eliminates the need for rigid data models. Data comes in many different formats, and modeling those data types into a relational model is unnecessarily time-consuming. The flexibility of MarkLogic’s Enterprise NoSQL database alleviates that pain.
When searching across enterprisewide data, the system needs to be reliable. And, the data must be protected with security to ensure data is viewed only by authorized users. With MarkLogic, users can securely find the information they need from millions or even billions of records in seconds.
Data Unification Solution
Benefits of Using MarkLogic for Data Unification
Organizations that unify their data into a MarkLogic solution can:
- Save up to 75% on development costs for building new applications on their data.
- Improve search for end users by consolidating all data into a single search results list.
- Shut down expensive legacy systems that store important data and migrate that data to MarkLogic on commodity hardware.
- Load information “as is,” so all data types and formats can be loaded and searched from across the enterprise with minimal upfront planning and design.
Click on the following links to download MarkLogic and review the guides for Search development and Application development.
- Download for free – MarkLogic Developer License
- Learn how to get started using MarkLogic
- Check out MarkLogic development tools
Find your next MarkLogic solution Data Virtualization »