NoSQL Boston – NoSQL Data Hub Framework Workshop
November 7, 2017
The MarkLogic Data Hub Framework (ML DHF) is a framework for ingesting, transforming and storing data from many data sources, gathering it into a single “Operational Data Hub” that provides the data via REST micro-services.
The Data Hub does a lot for you, so you can just write your code (as plugins) without dealing with deployment, overall code organization, threading issues, and other best practices on day 1.
Join us on November 7th at The Centres in Burlington, MA for a NoSQL Data Hub Framework Workshop sponsored by MarkLogic. Attendees completing this course will be able to apply MarkLogic’s Data Hub Framework to build a data hub with speed and agility.
In this workshop, you will:
- Create a 360° view database
- Load disparate data from data silos
- Translate between XML and JSON
- Transform data while loading it
- Harmonize data in an envelope pattern from varied sources
- Execute a CoRB process
- Execute a Data Movement SDK process
- Use triples & templates to harmonize data & extract data
- Generate a template view
- Run SQL queries against a template view
- Write MarkLogic 9 Optic API queries
- Use MarkLogic 9 Entity Services
This is a 12:00pm to 4:00pm hands on workshop. Lunch and refreshments will be served. Seats are limited, so reserve your spot today!