Today, more data is collected than ever before and organizations have great ideas for bigger, smarter applications they can roll out to millions of users. Unfortunately, in today’s world of Big Data, the relational databases that have been relied on for the past few decades are too limiting and inflexible. Organizations are facing a growing inability to handle their current structured data, let alone the new data sources that go unaccounted for.
Since our inception in 2001, MarkLogic Corporation has focused on offering organizations a new generation database platform designed to integrate, store, manage, and search more data than ever before. Global enterprises and governments rely on MarkLogic to power intelligent, high performance applications aimed at analyzing data for better insights and also running crucial day-to-day business operations. With MarkLogic, organizations achieve faster time-to-value than was possible with legacy relational databases, while minimizing risk and improving data quality.
MarkLogic is the only Enterprise NoSQL database platform—a powerful, agile, trusted database that has the speed, scale, and flexibility of NoSQL coupled with the enterprise features required to run mission-critical applications.
- Develop stronger applications faster with a flexible data model for today’s data
- Find relevant information easier with lightning fast search and query
- Gain more intelligence in the data layer using semantics
- Maintain data resiliency and consistency with ACID transactions, scalability and elasticity, certified security, and HA/DR
What We Offer
Over 550 customers rely on MarkLogic to power mission-critical applications. In addition to providing them great software, we also provide training, consulting services, and 24/7 support.
- Licensing options make it possible for you to get going quickly, whether you are a startup or large enterprise
- Free training from qualified engineers is open to anyone wanting to learn MarkLogic
- Consulting services that we tailor to your needs, applying our knowledge to make you successful
- Support around the clock that connects you directly to engineers, not a multi-tier queue
MarkLogic is ideal for a wide variety of information applications that involve heterogeneous data integration or content delivery at massive scale. Our solutions include New Generation Data Warehouse, Operational Data Hub, 360 of Anything, Suspicious Activity Monitoring, Governance Risk and Compliance, and more. Go to the solutions section to see a full list.
- San Carlos, California (headquarters)
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Chicago, Illinois
- Frankfurt, Germany
- London, England
- Manila, Philippines
- Munich, Germany
- New York, New York
- Paris, France
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Sydney, Australia
- Tokyo, Japan
- Utrecht, Netherlands
- Washington, DC
Download the MarkLogic Company Profile